We’re excited to announce that we’re using Facebook Live to make Disrupt NY the first major media conference live streamed in its entirety — with TV-quality production — on Facebook. Delivering a real-time video feed of Disrupt to TechCrunch’s more than 2 million Facebook fans is a first for all of us and we can’t wait to see what happens.
We’ll have non-stop coverage of Disrupt on our Facebook page from May 7-11, but we’ll also be embedding a live stream on the front page of TechCrunch.com from May 9-11 (9 a.m.-6 p.m. ET). The feed will be easy to find and, more importantly, it will be easy to share.
What will the Disrupt NY Live experience entail?
- Feed of the main stage chats and panels at Disrupt NY live-streamed to Facebook
- Feed of Startup Battlefield and Startup Battlefield Finals live-streamed to Facebook
- Live Facebook audience polling during Startup Battlefield and Startup Battlefield Finals
- Live Q&As backstage with select speakers, including Danielle Weisberg and Carly Zakin of theSkimm, Casey Neistat of Beme, and many more
- A live cruise through Startup Alley and the Disrupt Hackathon
- Daily highlight videos and recap reels of panels, Startup Battlefield and the Hackathon
- Quick hits, highlights, popular quotes, major announcements and behind-the-scenes coverage of the event on Instagram
Check out the Disrupt agenda and learn more here.