We’re giving away the perfect package for fitness enthusiasts. The folks at Skulpt want to give one TechCrunch reader a Skulpt Aim fitness tracker ($199 value), an Apple Watch Sport ($349 value), and two Exhibitor Plus passes to CES 2016 ($200 value).
Skulpt’s technology was developed at Harvard and MIT and is currently used in top U.S. research hospitals. The Aim fitness tracker measures body fat percentage and gives you detailed feedback about muscle quality.
CES is the global consumer electronics and tech tradeshow taking place January 6-9 in Las Vegas, and the Exhibitor Plus pass will allow you to get up-close and personal with the latest cutting edge fitness tech, and more. For more information on the Apple Watch, check out our hands-on coverage here.
Now, some details on the contest and how to enter:
- The contest goes live today and ends on Thursday, November 12 at noon PT.
- 1 winner will receive a Skulpt Aim fitness tracker, an Apple Watch Sport, and 2 Exhibitor Plus passes to CES 2016 (a $748 value in total).
- We will reach out to the winners by email.
- You can earn extra entries to the contest by sharing the giveaway link with friends and following our social accounts.
- This contest is US only.
- Enter the contest by clicking the image below or by clicking on this link.
Apple is in no way affiliated with this sweepstakes.