We’re back for a new episode of TC Cribs, and this one is chock-full of unique, incredible creations that you’ll never see in another office: yep, we made it to Etsy.
The Brooklyn-based company gives artists, designers, sculptors, and all sorts of other creative people a place to sell their wares online — and the startup is eating its own dogfood by decorating its office with items purchase from the site. And boy, does it work. You can’t walk three feet without stumbling across a man-made out of metal wire or freakishly massive owl.
Bonus: if you watch til the end, you’ll see a sleep-deprived version of me make a painful attempt at playing Heart and Soul. Yeah, we had to cut out some profanity.
Thanks, as always, to Ashley Pagán and John Murillo for the camera work, and to Mr. Murillo for the editing and fantastic music selection.
Also make sure to check out our previous episodes of TC Cribs:
- Inside The Psychobox: A Tour Of Dropbox’s Bumping Office
- Take A Doc On The Wild Side At Scribd (With Bonus Go Karts!)
- Dogs, Unicorns, And Mysterious Gongs: Inside Yelp’s 5-Star Pad
- TC Cribs: IGN HQ Gets Its Game On With Lawn Gnomes, Plumbers, And Creepy Dinosaurs
- TC Cribs: From Frenchmen To Randy Raccoons, An Inside Look At Seesmic
- TC Cribs: Inside The Snuggified Home Of Posterous
- TC Cribs: Meebo’s Headbanging, Rocket-Flinging Office (With Magical Passageways)
- TC Cribs: Unlock The Secrets Of GroupMe HQ (Beware The Time-Out Chair)
- TC Cribs: Inside The Escheresque Home Of Justin.tv and Socialcam
- TC Cribs: Inside Tumblr’s Reblog-Worthy Digs