In case you missed it last week because I did, Microsoft Game Studios announced the US and European launch dates for Fable 2. Those of us in the United States of America will get dibs on the Xbox 360 exclusive on October 21 while those of you living on the continent of Europe will get it on October 24. If you pre-ordered you’re privy to “Fable 2” Pub Games on August 13 (that’s two days away!) on XBLA or it’ll set you back 800 MS points. Also, any booty you earn in the pub games will transfer over to the real game, so you can hit the ground running as they say. The standard edition copy of the game will retail for $60 while the Limited Collector’s Edition will be $80. Details of the LCE after the jump.
* Bonus DVD – Includes new ‘Making-of Feature’ with Peter Molyneux and the team at Lionhead Studios and concept art viewer
* Bonus In-Game Content (Requires LIVE account) – Includes “The Hall of the Dead” Dungeon, “The Wreckager” Legendary Cutlass Weapon and Otherworldly Bonus
* Collectible Hobbe figure with accessories – From the Qee Collection comes this one-of-a-kind Hobbe figure. Nasty, brutish, and short, he roams the countryside, preying on travelers and spiriting away the children of the unwary.
* 48-hour Xbox LIVE Gold Trial Card – With Xbox LIVE Gold, players can show off their individual hero by inviting friends into their unique version of Albion or they can visit their friends’ Albion, and earn additional gold, experience and renown to take back into their own.
* Five printed Fate Cards – These five beautiful cards foretell the Hero’s great destiny to journey across all of Albion, encountering deadly enemies and enigmatic allies. The path leads to a choice that will change the world forever.