Security used to be difficult. Now it’s easier than ever.
With an ever-changing and evolving landscape of threats and hacks, breaches and vulnerabilities, there’s no better time to invest in your personal cybersecurity by securing your online accounts from hackers and protecting your digital privacy from spies and trackers.
We’ve put together these helpful how-to guides — which we call the Cybersecurity 101 — covering some of the important cybersecurity basics, from understanding your iPhone and Android privacy settings, learning how to browse the web and chat with your friends more privately, and what you can do to remove information about you from the web.
More guides from the Cybersecurity 101:
- Why you need to use a password manager
- How two-factor authentication can protect you from account hacks
- How to protect your cell phone number and why you should care
- How to stop robocalls spamming your phone
- How to browse the web privately and securely
- These Android features will help protect your digital privacy
- These iPhone features will protect your security and privacy
- How to choose and use an encrypted messaging app
- How to remove your personal information from Google search results