TechCrunch is giving away another pair of tickets to Disrupt SF, as well as a pair of tickets to the 2015 UX Awards (the UXies). One lucky reader will score a pair of tickets to both of these awesome conferences. Think of it as a chance to travel coast to coast to attend two cutting-edge tech events.
You can earn extra entries to the contest by sharing the giveaway link with friends and following our social accounts. The contest starts today, and ends this Friday.
- Disrupt is the hottest tech conference of the year, hosted by TechCrunch.
- The conference takes place from September 21-23 at Pier 70 in San Francisco.
- This year’s event features speakers like Sam Altman of Y Combinator, Parker Conrad of Zenefits, and more.
- During Disrupt, over 25 companies will compete in Startup Battlefield for the grand prize of $50k.
- Hundreds of early stage startups will showcase their products in Startup Alley.
- More information about Disrupt and how to buy tickets can be found here.
- THE UXies are the premier awards for exceptional digital experience. The UXies honor the most talented UX innovators and highlight exceptional user-centered design best practices.
- The conference takes place on Monday, November 16, 2015 at Parsons the New School for Design in New York City.
- This year’s event features judges like Irene Au, operating partner of Khosla Ventures, Alex Cuthbert, senior product designer at Google, Katie Dill, head of experience design at Airbnb, and more.
- As an attendee, you will see 24 20-30 minute talks from judges, advisory board members, winners and invited special guests, and hear from each of the judges and special guests on their approach to UX and their current areas of professional focus.
Here’s how you can enter the contest.
- The contest goes live today and ends on Friday September 11 at 12 pm PT.
- The winner will receive 2 tickets to Disrupt SF and 2 tickets to the UXies.
- We will reach out to the winner by email.
- You can earn extra entries to the contest by sharing the giveaway link with friends and following our social accounts.
- Transportation and lodging not included. This contest is US only.
- Enter the contest below.